Europa Domestics – The Trusted Agency for a Certified Baby Nurse in NYC, NJ, CT & PA area
The primary responsibilities of a Baby Nurse typically include a focus on providing the new mother assistance in all aspects of newborn care and parental education. Baby nurses have extensive training and experience in order to provide the utmost in loving care for your infant while at the same time providing you with the guidance, support and education moms may require. Baby Nurses are especially helpful in the first weeks and months in the post-delivery recovery period and provide extra assistance at night so new parents can get their much needed rest.
Your Baby Deserves The Best Care
We are able to aid in the placement of Baby Nurses who have certifications that include, but are not limited to, CPR, First Aid, Newborn Infant Care Specialist, Certified Nursing Assistant, RN, LPN or Home Health Aide.
While the exact responsibilities will be determined by you and your Baby Nurse, they can often include some combination of the following:
- Bathing, or assisting with baby’s first bath
- Managing baby’s care at night while parents are sleeping
- Cleaning, sterilizing and preparing bottles
- Laundering infant clothing and linens
- Cleaning and keeping the nursery and play areas orderly
- Maintaining supplies and restocking baby care items
- Running infant related errands
- Emptying diaper containers
- Documenting baby’s patterns and keeping a log of sleeping, feeding and changing times so that the parent can transition easily to the regular schedule
Trusted For Over 34 Yrs
Europa Domestics nanny service maintains a comprehensive database of some of the most highly talented and experienced candidates. Our agency strives to help our clients find the best nanny service available anywhere. . Selection of the proper candidate is absolutely essential. We are proud of our track record and have testimonials from many satisfied clients. Europa Domestics takes pride in being one of the top domestic staffing agencies in the Northeast. Our company has steadily gained popularity by providing personalized service to employers as well as prospective candidates. In order to ensure that families hire the right nanny or au pair,
No Risk-Call Today
Europa Domestics also offers all of its clients a 3-week trial period. Call us today at (646) 760-2367 or fill out the convenient form on the right to request a callback and we’ll start looking for the perfect nanny or au pair for you right away.