The main duties of a Household Personal Assistant vary greatly depending on the employment situation. A Personal Assistant often serves as a home-based secretary while performing some duties similar to that of the Property Manager. If the household also has a Property Manager, the Personal Assistant may work closely with that staff member in order to synchronize information and handle family requests. This position often is involved in the financial management of the home as well as organizing and project management.
We are able to aid in the placement of Personal Assistants that have certifications that include, but are not limited to, Estate Housekeeping, Certified Processional Household Management an Certified Administrative Household Manager/Personal Assistant.
While the exact responsibilities will be determined by you and your Personal Assistant, they can often include some combination of the following:
- Organization and scheduling the family calendar
- Managing and maintaining a home business office.
- Scheduling appointments
- Sorting and opening mail and writing correspondence as needed
- Event and party planning
- Overseeing philanthropic activities
- Preparing expense reports and performing accounts payable functions
- Making travel arrangements
- Serve as a liaison to the media and public relations
- Run personal and household errands
- Maintain computer and office equipment and order supplies